- US citizen David Headley admits
- US envoy: Israelis and Palestin
- Third suspect arrested in Juare
- Vietnam releases dissident prie
- Serbia-Kosovo row mars EU-Balka
- Rapper Lil' Wayne sentenced to
- Official: Armenian genocide res
- Less likely to buy foreign car
- 中国发布新网规 China Iss
- Vatican to issue Pope's letter
- Aid flown to cyclone-battered F
- Marie Osmond's 18-year-old son
- Playstation Move: Motion Contro
The target orbiter of Tiangong-1 and Shenzhou ten spacecraft realize the automatic rendezvous and docking successfully at Beijing time 13:18 p.m. June 13th. This is the fifth time that Tiangong-1 and Shenzhou spacecraft reach rendezvous and docking successfully since Tiangong-1 launched in September 2011.
The Shenzhou ten spacecraft has experienced several orbital transfers under the accurate control of the scientific and technical personnel. It changes into autonomous control state, moving close to Tiangong-1 gradually by the way of autonomous navigation control.
During the implementation of automatic rendezvous and docking, the astronauts, Nie Haisheng, Zhang Xiaoguang, and Wang Yaping return to the cabin on duty in the Shenzhou ten spacecraft. The reporter saw the three astronauts in the cabin space suit, calmly watching all kinds of data on the dashboard of spacecraft and the docking process, earnestly implement sending operation of various commands, and through the world communication system, quickly and accurately report the rendezvous and docking implementation to the ground on the big screen of command Hall of Beijing Aerospace Control Center.
According to plan, the three astronauts will enter the Tiangong-1 then and carry out relevant experiments of space science and technology experience.